Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston partners with an Irish artisan aromatherapy brand Ground Wellbeing to develop the Sleep Ritual that includes breathing exercises, aromatherapy and massage to promote deep and restful sleep. Additionally, the Wellness Floor at One Dalton is launching a new spa menu and retail goods from Simon Pearce, Sefte, Anna Beck Sodashi, Maison de Papillon, 111Skin and more.
Guests booking The Sleep Ritual will be able to experience during treatment:
- Intention: Setting the intention and using the power of therapeutic and mindful touch to activate the Parasympathetic Nervous System.
- Pace: A slow, flowing and meditative experience.
- Touch: Therapists will use the whole palm and forearm to relive pressure points.
- Pressure: Pressure will be adjusted for the guest’s needs with deeper pressure when stimulating an energizing point, and lighter pressure when soothing a relaxing point.
- Breath: Breath work techniques and exercises will be guided by the guest’s natural breathing rhythm to activate the Parasympathetic Nervous System.
- Aromatherapy: Calming scents of sweet almond oil, chamomile, rosemary, bergamot and lavender.
- Consultation: Therapists will discuss the benefits of The Sleep Ritual and areas of focus for a completely custom treatment.
- Freestyle: Each ritual includes time for the therapist to focus on the guest’s priorities for extra care and attention in the areas that need it most.
To continue the ritual at home, guests will also receive The Sleep Ritual Slumber Kit that includes a relaxing pillow spray, sleep balm and mediation card with the same mantra reflected on during the spa service.
The spa’s new menu adds TheraFace PRO that includes skin-toning microcurrent therapy, rejuvenating light therapy and relaxing cryothermal technology. Percussion therapy is also offered to reinvent the massage experience with TheraGun.
The Wellness Floor at One Dalton is an entire floor dedicated to holistic and innovative experiences. The Spa features five treatment suites, steam rooms, rainfall showers and a relaxation room overlooking the city. The state-of-the-art fitness centre designed by celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak has floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of Back Bay; and the 64 foot curved swimming pool boasts an underwater sound system and poolside lounge.