The crackling fireplace is often the epicenter of the home over Christmas and the holidays, and, according to a study, gathering around the fire helps reduce some holiday stress. If you don’t have one at home, you are in luck as The Lenox – a family-owned Boston luxury hotel in Back Bay – offers wood-burning fireplaces in many of its rooms.
For guests who want to bundle up and get cozy this winter, The Lenox offers to stay in one of its luxurious Executive Fireplace rooms, the only hotel rooms in Boston with in-room wood-burning fireplaces. They will enjoy a locally made fireside snack with hot chocolate, marshmallows, and s’mores-inspired chocolates.
The Fireside Experience Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in an Executive Fireplace room
- Wood-burning fireplace lighting by our bellmen
- Hot chocolate made with locally sourced hot fudge from COOP’s Microcreamery in Boston, MA
- Marshmallows from the hotel’s partners at Hudson Valley Marshmallow Co in Hudson, NY
- S’Mores Chocolate Patties made by Seacoast Sweets from Pawtucket, RI
Furthermore, The Lenox also offers guests to book its Lobby Experience Package that includes one of its Signature Lobby candles, a bag of our freshly roasted Lobby Roast Coffee by Share Coffee Roasters, and a sleeve of classic Creme Brulee Cookies by Nini’s Sweets.
The Lenox is located steps away from a bevy of boutiques, art galleries, sidewalk cafes, and cozy neighborhoods to explore. In addition, the hotel is a stone’s throw away from the Boston Public Library, America’s first, the ever-popular Copley Square, Trinity Church, the Prudential Center, and Newbury Street.